Dr. Ernest L. Isaacson
Dr. Ernest Isaacson is a graduate of the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science.
After completing two years of comprehensive training in various medical specialties including internal medicine, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, vascular surgery, plastic surgery and podiatric medicine, Dr. Isaacson completed a comprehensive one-year podiatric surgical residency. Dr. Isaacson is active in research and publication in basic and clinical science. Dr. Isaacson is also a dedicated family man who enjoys running, reading and spending time with his family.
- BA, Brown University
- DPM, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow, American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association