Podiatrist - New York
30 E 40th St (off Park Ave) Suite 401
New York, NY 10016
P (212) 420-6002
F (646) 405-0192
Add'l Locations in The Bronx
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.